The buying, selling, leasing, developing, and building of commercial real estate goes on every day. Commercial real estate transactions involve substantial financial obligations.
At the law office of Burns Cronauer Brown, we provide a comprehensive range of legal services for both commercial and residential real estate clients. We have been handling real estate matters for more than 35 years, and though we handle them routinely, we treat them as anything but ordinary.
Steering businesses and business owners clear of dangerous waters for more than 35 years…
Real estate attorneys Burns Cronauer Brown represent buyers, sellers, owners, renters, builders, and developers alike in many matters.
- 1031 Exchanges (Tax Deferred Exchanges)
- Reverse Exchanges
- Starker Exchanges
- 1033 Exchanges (Involuntary Conversion of Property)
- Negotiation, Drafting, and Review of Buy-Sell Agreements
- Negotiation, Drafting, and Review of Commercial Real Estate Leases
- Title Search / Title Clearance
- Subdivision and Zoning Issues
- Landlord-Tenant Concerns
- Rezoning / Variances
- Inspections (Mold, Asbestos, and Other Environmental Concerns)
- Commercial Real Estate Litigation
We know the region well and have appeared before many of this area’s city councils, planning commissions, and zoning boards on behalf of our clients. Our direct approach to solving problems often allows us to work with local authorities to achieve solutions.
Whether you need an experienced ally in lease negotiations or are considering litigation over a construction defect, our law office can handle your concern in an efficient, economical, and effective manner.
Contact an experienced commercial real estate lawyer at the law office of Burns Cronauer Brown today.